Posted on May 24, 2023 by Actalent
Scientist - Cellular And Soluble Biomarkers
Posted on May 24, 2023 by Actalent
We are looking for a Scientist with expertise in the analysis of cellular and soluble biomarkers and bioanalytics. The ideal candidate will have a Ph.D. in Biology, Immunology, Medical Science, Pharmacy, or a similar field, and a strong understanding and experience in clinical immunology.
The key requirements:
- At least 3+ years of experience in developing biomarker methods and 5+ years of experience in immunology.
- Advanced expertise in flow cytometry, including experience with different flow cytometry platforms (such as BD instruments and Spectral flow cytometry - Cytek), as well as analysing and interpreting flow cytometry data using tools like FACSDiva, FlowJo, SpectroFlo, Spotfire, R, Omiq, or similar platforms
- Knowledge of various technologies for analysing soluble proteins, cellular targets, and cellular functions, including immunoassays, flow cytometry, and assays with living cells
- Familiarity with the requirements for preclinical and clinical development of therapeutic drugs in the field of biomarkers and bioanalytics
- Awareness of disease pathways and a keen interest in understanding new pathways, diseases, and the mechanism of action of lead compounds in the clinic
In addition to technical skills, the candidate should be highly motivated, proactive, and collaborative, with excellent communication skills. Capable of working effectively in a self-managed manner within an agile Matrix team and have a sense of urgency in dealing with complex situations.
Nice-to-have qualifications include:
- Clinical and translational immunology experience in an industrial setting
- Familiarity with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines.
Job Title: Scientist - Cellular And Soluble Biomarkers And Bioanalytics
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Scientist - Cellular And Soluble Biomarkers in Basel, Switzerland, Contract/Project
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test