Posted on May 24, 2023 by CBS butler
Posted on May 24, 2023 by CBS butler
England, United Kingdom
£70k - £75k Annual
Full-Time - Remote
SALARY: £70,000 - £75,000 + £5,400 Car allowance
CLEARANCE: Must be eligible for Security Clearance
Security Architect role:
- Understands the business and information risk context and propose architectures and countermeasures to mitigate risks from solutions.
- Analyses existing and proposed technical architecture for security risk, applying secure architecture principles and practices to assure technical architectures.
- Assures implementation of security controls mitigate risks.
- Provides expert technical advice to support the design and development secure architectures.
- Inputs detail on security control implementations and testing into to security risk management tooling
- Supports security consultants by providing security control details, any gaps, and provide evidence of implementations.
- Supports the Security Lead in wider operational security delivery including advocating a strong security culture and training to new joiners.
- Works with wider business stakeholders including customers, suppliers, and internal teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Producing high level designs, Security Architecture Designs (SAD) and conceptual architecture documentation, with specific focus on Security and Information Assurance.
- Consult and contribute to the design of innovative security solutions addressing the needs of our clients.
- Advising our clients on the architecture of their secure business systems.
- Working with programmes to collaborate enterprise architectures to produce end-to-end security designs.
- Provide specialist advice and recommend approaches across projects, teams and stakeholders.
- Providing advice on key security related technologies and assess risks associated with proposed changes.
- Assisting on bids, proposal for works, as well as on implementations and integrations to provide guidance to our clients through their security issues to practical solutions.
- Application of the likes of TOGAF, SABSA, NCSC Cloud Security Enterprise Architecture principles to all Architectures.
Security Architect requirements:
- Ability to articulate and pitch security advice, often at a technical level, directly to key customer stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience of architecting secure solutions
- Experience of designing and/or implementing security controls using Microsoft standard tooling in a large organisation
- Experience in providing advice on data protection, information security and business continuity.
- Experience of designing and implementation of components of secure systems or services.
- Proven track record in designing complex solutions within security.
- IT Security Architecture experience including TOGAF and SABSA.
- Conversant with security best practices (including ISO27001) and relevant security legislation.
- Will have achieved certification as a CISSP, GIAC or CompTIA Security+ (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of Cloud Security or Email or Identity and Access Management Design and Implementations.
Security Architect desired skill sets:
- Security qualification such as CISSP or equivalent experience
- Experience using security risk management tooling.
- Cloud Security Architect (AWS and AZURE)
Alert me to jobs like this:
Security Architect in England, United Kingdom, Full-Time - Remote
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test