Posted on May 22, 2023 by Hays Talent Solutions
Facilities Manager FTC
Posted on May 22, 2023 by Hays Talent Solutions
We are looking for a Facilities Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience and IOSH or Nebosh qualification
Your new company
We're the UK's leading facilities management company. Our clients range from banks to retailers, hospitals to schools, and critical government sites. We make a positive difference to millions of people, every day, and we're very proud of this. Join us and together there's no limit to what we can achieve.
Your new role
- Accountable for service delivery within the Vodafone estate, reporting to the Head of FM.
- Lead the team to deliver exceptional customer service ensuring a great customer experience
- Drive a safe working culture with a key focus on compliance and QHSE
- Develop and disseminate best practice - driving a consistent approach to managing and executing the contract
- Translate and deploy VF policy and procedure requirements, ensuring they are fit for purpose locally.
- Accountable for local professional, technical & FM strategy and implications from budget, operational performance and service delivery perspectives
- Provide all necessary commercial and financial reports in a timely, open and transparent way that meets Vodafone's commercial and business needs, that contributes effectively to Vodafone's wider business plan
- Provide professional analysis and forward projections on trends, root cause analysis and cost saving opportunities that help shape strategic decisions
- Accountable for proactively managing the relationship with all partners and third party supplier
- Attendance at Business manager meetings, governance, supplier meetings, including reviews as required
- Provide local management of supplier performance with key stakeholders, gathering and monitoring supplier and customer feedback
- Support Head of FM to drive through strategic initiatives and deliverables
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive a service excellence culture among the operations and support teams. Establish and utilise key performance indicators, benchmarks and milestones to measure and demonstrate progress/achievement against strategic plans.
- Develop and maintain improvement plans, both in the short and longer term, bringing 'added value' to Vodafone, in line with the Accounts Vision & Values with a positive teamwork mind set alongside other central departments or business units.
- Commercially strong to negotiate and close out contract change notices.
- Effectively drive, control and monitor the P&L, launching corrective and preventive actions focussed on productivity and effectiveness.
- Lead teams by creating an open and honest work environment that is stimulating, promotes equality of employment, rewards/celebrates successes and constructively learns from mistakes.
- Pro-actively manage H&S, through ensuring we provide a safe working environment, engendering & maintaining a safety driven culture, ensuring all legislative & company policies, processes and procedures are adhered too
- An inspirational and visionary mentor and leader you will attract; retain and develop middle quartile talent across the business and create a structure that supports succession planning and people development
- Thoroughly understand the fundamentals of Vodafone businesses, driving a delivery model that supports strategic ambitions
- Manage and influence middle/senior-level client contacts and maintain positive working relationships
- Advise on all aspects of the services to achieve the accounts business objectives
- Facilitate clear direction by setting and managing objectives, forming Personal Development and succession plans for your management teams, fully utilising people management processes such as MiReview, Talent Management, etc.
- Maintains regular high level contact with customers to ensure continued satisfaction, creating positive relationships, identifying potential problems early, giving the necessary management direction and support to put them back on track
- Seeks out and delivers 'added-value' innovative solutions to existing customers, and our supply chain, which enhances the customers' perception of and differentiates ourselves from our competitors in line with our value of 'Innovation'
- Drive measurable and sustainable improvements to the efficiency and consistency of service delivery.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven Facilities Management Experience achieved at a similar level
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a FM management role/s
- NEBOSH or IOSH Managing Safely Certified
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and spoken
- Excellent Customer Service experience preferably with an emphasis on dealing with customers
- Good report writing and presentational skills
- Flexible Attitude to Work
- Able to work well as part of a highly motivated team.
- Able to lead a team through coaching and inspiring.
- Enthusiastic and Hardworking
- Sound financial and budgetary management.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Facilities Manager FTC in Newbury, Berkshire, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test