Tax Consultants/Tax Manager/Tax Advisor - Corporate Tax
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Real Time Consultants Ltd
With that in mind, we are looking for Corporate Tax Consultants to support the Compliance Services team in the preparation of accounts, tax returns and enable the clients to meet statutory obligations. Ideally you will be flexible to work from head office in Birmingham but options for remote work 5 days a week.
Working alongside the compliance and relationship manager, the Corporate Tax Consultant will manage a range of activities to deliver high quality services including;
- Up-front scoping and engagement planning with the client
- Liaising with the Data Management team on the approach to data collection for clients
- Reviewing and submitting the tax accounting schedules and corporate Tax Returns
- Opportunity spotting related to supporting the clients with their tax risks
- Budget management/monitoring and assist in the development of other staff as required
The Projects will require the Corporate Tax Consultants to have;
- Strong UK Corporate Tax Skills
- UK GAAP and IFRS tax accounting experience
- Previous Tax Advisory experience
- A highly developed client service ethos and ability to adopt flexible approach to meet the client needs
- Ability to establish, build and maintain a good working relationship with key decision makers
RT Consultants have the opportunity to work across some of the largest, most complex Programmes of work being delivered across the UK. As a member of our RT Society, we aim to offer you as much support and project continuity as possible, with a dedicated Society Team lead and web based platform where you can interact with other RT Society members.
Please note that due to a large number of applications we are not always able to respond to you if you are not suitable for the project, however we will hold on to your CV for future projects.