Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Southwest General Health Center
- Hours: FULL-TIME, varied shifts
- Position summary:
- Police Officers are responsible for providing armed safety and security for the buildings/grounds, and for all patients, visitors, employees, volunteers and physicians on property owned or operated by Southwest General.
- High School graduate or equivalent, Associates degree preferred. Must have completed OPOTA (Ohio Basic Peace Officer Training Academy).
- Required length and type of experience:
- A minimum of one year of security or law enforcement experience. Prefer candidates with a prior commission from a law enforcement agency.
- Required licensure, certification or registry:
- OPOTA Certificate, Firearms Certificate, ability to be licensed by PISG/Department of Homeland Security