SailPoint Operations Security Engineer
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Request Technology - Anthony Honquest
SailPoint Operations Service Engineer
.*Irving, TX or Charlotte, NC*
If you are a SailPoint professional seeking to make an impact in a dynamic field, you will find our Company environment to be collaborative, inclusive, and full of growth opportunities. Stepping into this opportunity, you will join the Oracle Directory Services and Identity Management Operations team within Company. In addition to Charlotte, we are open to qualified candidates in the Dallas/Fort Worth area to work in our Irving, TX office. We will also give consideration to offering relocation assistance to individuals who are not local to the Charlotte or Dallas/Fort Worth markets. Join our team, and you'll find challenge and reward in a culture of innovation, support, and balance.
In this SailPoint Operations Security Service Engineer role, some of the specific responsibilities you will hold include:
- Administration and support of SailPoint IIQ products.
- Managing a fully integrated, highly available application environment.
- Utilizing knowledge of Oracle databases and their interaction with the Solaris/Linux Operating System to support our IDM platform.
- Reviewing and supporting technical components for complex applications, monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Planning and executing ITIL activities for incidents, problems, changes and enhancements.
- Incident investigation, diagnosis and incident resolution.
- Effectively communicate with peers, quality control, testing and other technology teams.
- Strong focus on documentation and standards.
- Administration and support of Identity Manager products and Java language.
- Utilizing knowledge of Solaris/Linux with basic Scripting skills for platform support.
- 5+ years of relevant IAM experience working with IIQ 7.x, Identity integrations, including one or more of Active Directory, LDAP, ISAM and other cloud/federated Identity Management systems
- 4+ years of Java web application development and supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth, SAML etc)