SAP BPC Specialist
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by SystemsAccountants
This role sits within the central IT team of a global business, which has a dedicated SAP and Management Information Systems (MIS) team for all business domains. This team is dedicated to all systems development, support, administration and projects related to PAP BPC. As part of a growing team, you will bridge the gap between the business and IT, taking ownership of all changes, improvements and performance of the reporting environment.
As the company is undertaking an array of transformation programmes across EPM, BI and ERP, you will have plenty of opportunity to work on projects in a dynamic team environment.
- Go to person for all SAP BPC technical and functional system requirements (reporting to overall systems manager)
- Ensuring the application is at optimal performance levels and users are well supported by the rest of the team.
- Design and deliver all BPC change requests and system improvements in combination with the direction of the head of finance systems.
- Proactively look for improvements in system and process within the group.
- Work closely with users to ensure the system is well utilized
- Training and documentation for the system
- Develop new features and reporting
- Integrate data from a variety of source systems into BPC
- 3+ years of professional experience
- University degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or related programme
- Must have some SAP BPC administration and development experience
- Ideally strong technical skills in script logic and rules writing
- Strong Excel skills including VBA is an advantage
- ETL experience with SSIS/SQL Server is an advantage
- Self-starter with an international mindset
- Fluent English
- EU citizen or Swiss permit holder
This is a great role to have independence and ownership of an SAP BPC environment with plenty of projects to compliment the BAU activities. Suitable for a dynamic administrator/developer seeking to take their career to the next level or for an ex-consultant to make the move in-house and get closer to the business.