Legal Secretary - Governance - Legal - Tax - Legislative Change
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by iKas International
Legal Secretary - Governance - Legal - Tax - Legislative Changes - Compliance - Blueprint - Policies - Financial Services
iKas International are currently recruiting for a Company Secretary (Legal) - in London on behalf of an industry renowned, market leading company who are looking to grow out their legal team. This is an opportunity for an experienced Company Secretary who can manage the day to day governance for boards and committees and who can advise members on the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of relevant legal changes.
You will be joining an ever growing team working helping with compliance by overseeing the maintenance of statutory books and registers including electronically via Blueprint and overseeing the submission of annual compliance statements.
The ideal candidate will be ACIS qualified with solid understanding of the financial sector, the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulatory Authority. You will demonstrate excellent company secretarial experience from previously working in a financial environment. You will have the ability to write concise and accurate minutes on a timely basis and to assimilate and handle large volumes of information.
Excellent Understanding of:
- 7+ Lawyer experience/Company Secretary - ACIS
- Offer high level board and committee support
- Exceptional knowledge of all levels of compliance
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Solid understanding of the financial sector
- Ability to write concise and accurate minutes on a timely basis
- Ability to assimilate and handle a large volume of information
- Strong analysis skills, the skill to resolve complex problems and posit pragmatic solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to lead discussions to a conclusion
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.