Analogue IC Engineer
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Seeking an talented ASIC/Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer to join a company based in Cambridge. Focusing on touch technologies, this is a position offering technical challenge, stimulation, and a supportive environment.
This is a very hands on position, and focuses on design of low power, low noise precision analogue integrated circuits.
- Analogue/Mixed Signal IC Design.
- Custom Layout experience.
- Silicon debugging capabilities.
- Exposure to digital or mixed-signal design is a plus.
- Knowledge of Mixed-Signal design EDA tools, EG: Cadence Virtuoso, Synopsys Custom Compiler, Spice Simulators, MATLAB and Verilog, VHDL.
- Driven environment.
- Communicative team.
- Excellent potential for professional and financial growth.
- Competitive salary, 10% bonus, stock options, share scheme, holiday and pension.
| Analogue Engineer | ASIC Engineer | Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer | Analogue IC Layout Engineer | Electronic Engineer |