Telesales Manager - Sales/Telemarketing/New business
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Digital Gurus Recruitment Limited
Telesales Manager - Sales/Telemarketing/New Business Development - Abingdon (Oxfordshire) - £40-50,000 + bonus + great benefits
Telesales Manager - Sales/Telemarketing/New Business Development - Abingdon is required by a highly successful and fast growing organisation.
They are looking to recruit a motivated and passionate B2B Telesales/Telemarketing/Lead Generation Manager.
Reporting to the Sales Director, this role is integral to driving new business growth within the company and involves; day to day management of the lead generation team of 9 New Business Development Executives, recruiting, training, mentoring, reporting, data management and working with marketing to support Field sales including at events and exhibitions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track-record in lead generation team management and be able to demonstrate a proven approach to achievement of targets.
- Deliver qualified meetings in line with monthly and quarterly targets.
- Ensure the split of qualified meetings is across identified vertical sectors such that volume targets are met and targets for specific industry sectors are achieved.
- Day to day mentoring and team support (answering ad hoc questions) addressing any coaching requirements arising.
- Ensure that all appointments booked by team are booked and confirmed in line with booking procedure.
- Production of a Telemarketing brief for all campaign activity.
- Ensure New Business team are aware of their main competitors and their positioning in the marketplace.
- Manage the lead generation prospect data within CRM, including re-allocating and re-categorising of data, ensuring the team keep all prospect records up-to-date such that it provides accurate information on Telemarketing and Lead Generation activity to the Marketing Director.
- Identify training and skills gaps within the team and put improvement plans in place and/or manage performance where required. Manage and motivate the team to hit their daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs by following best telemarketing practice.
- Recruit and train new New Business Development Executives.
- Production of weekly, monthly and quarterly team performance reports.
- Production of monthly commission and quarterly bonus payment reports.
- With the New Business team leader and Head of UK Sales input into the annual marketing and sales forecasting process and set realistic targets for his/her team.
Key skills & experience
- Assist marketing with lead generation events (approximately six seminars and exhibitions a year) by managing the target audience communication list and assisting at the events.
- Proven team management in B2B telemarketing or telesales for outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Experience in building and growing a pipeline of prospects in new business, and generating qualified meetings.
- Experience of motivating, coaching and training teams.
- Proven ability to produce reports (campaign performance).
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems for data management, including data manipulation and extraction
Excellent training and career development opportunities exist for the right candidate.
Based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.