Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Unity Health Network
Assists in providing and coordinating nursing care and managing resources in the delivery of care for patients, the family of patients and the community, with the goal of attaining, maintaining and restoring optimum health. Communicates with Registered Nurse and care team to assist with clinical planning and care of patients. Position requires travelling. Hudson 3 days a week and Fairlawn 2 days a week.
1. Education and Training
* Graduate of a school of practical nursing and current license to practice practical nursing in the State of Ohio.
* Authorized by the State of Ohio Board of Nursing to administer medication.
* Two years of related clinical experience required.
* Per diem LPN's must have at least one year recent experience in the area of practice.
3. Other Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
* Current Basic Life Support certification required.