Database Administrator - Le Locle, Switzerland - Great salary!
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Switzerland?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
NextLink is looking for a Database Administrator with Fluent English to work in Switzerland for a contract position of 6 months + with a lot of possibility to be extended in a multinational client.
* 2-4 years overall experience in any SAP domain
* Experience in change management
* Holistic knowledge of Change Management
* Sound knowledge and experience in working on at least one PLM platform
* Experience in working on ERP platforms (especially SAP)
* High-level proficiency in MS Office suites, especially MS Excel
* Create new part and associated items in Electronic Document Management Systems
* Create/update BOM/DMR structure of such parts on client PLM system
* Create, manage, follow up and close change orders in Electronic Document Management Systems
* Set up codes on SAP, prepare routing files and update item revisions upon change order release
* Create/update Bill of Operations per project requirements
* Analyse data for gaps present between different systems, devise strategy to remediate those gaps and fix those per latest client standards and procedures
* Client will provide training to the consultant for 1 month and consultant will work closely with a colleague performing the same tasks
Language requirement: English- mandatory
Start date: Flexible, between 15th of May and 1st of June
Duration: 6 months + possible ECT
Location: Le Locle, Switzerland
If you are interested and available please call Greg or send me your most up to date CV to: (see below) to be considered for global projects in Switzerland for our core client.