Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Next Ventures Ltd
Next Ventures are urgently looking for a Peoplesoft Database Administrator for a role in Spain
- Provide technical support for Managed PeopleSoft Hosting services provided by client, including system administration of PeopleSoft technology components such as WebLogic, PeopleSoft PIA, Tuxedo, Process Schedulers and Oracle databases.
- Provide strategic guidance for PeopleSoft Hosting services.
- Assist with the coordination, preparation, presentation and implementation of proposals and projects linked to the SDAs which are in force between client and its customers
- Implement new PeopleSoft environments as required.
- Conduct database and environment refreshes.
- Perform PeopleTools and database upgrades; assist with application upgrades.
- Co-ordinate with the application and database vendors for resolution of problems (functional bugs, performance issues, etc.).
- Provide technical support for the ERP development team of the Partner Organisation(s).
- Plan and conduct DR tests.
- Provide assistance in landscape design.
- Monitor capacity Perform routine production support activities and provide incident and problem management support.
- Troubleshoot PeopleSoft-related issues.
- Undertake performance tuning.
- Produce documentation as required.
- Implement project-type activities and other requests for services.
- Perform support activities during maintenance windows.
- In case of emergencies, perform support (either on-site or remotely using VPN connectivity) outside normal working hours.
- Provide standby and on-call support as and when required.
- Liaise with Partner Organisations on a service management basis.
- Provide telephone number where the consultant may be reached in case of emergency
- Perform other duties as required.
Desirable elements are a minimum of 10 years' PeopleSoft Administration experience.
If this sounds of interest then please contact the Oracle team at (see below)