Advertising Operations Specialist
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Experis IT
Advertising Operations Specialist - London - Competitive Salary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Advertising Operations Specialist to join an agile digital publishing business delivering news to global professionals.
As an Advertising Operations Specialist you will be responsible for trafficking and optimising advertising campaigns across display, tablet, mobile and programmatic inventory. You will be a self-starter and will be comfortable managing branding, direct response, or tactical campaigns (both direct and programmatic), working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all client expectations are exceeded and campaigns are delivered accurately. Alongside this you will also be a champion of data-driven decision making as you will be responsible for accurate forecasting and assisting in informing our yield strategy.
- Traffic and maintain campaigns across the company's network, ensuring deal terms are met including delivery rates, start and end date and reporting requirements.
- Work with internal partners and 3rd party vendors to facilitate implementation of integrated campaign elements including online, mobile web/app and video ads.
- Deliver against key KPI's including view-ability and audience targeting.
- Maintain and communicate technical specs to sales team, clients and agencies.
- Test campaign assets to ensure compliance with the company's creative specifications.
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure full delivery while maximising creative performance.
- Troubleshoot operational campaign issues.
- Proactively provide insight and analysis into inventory availability across the company's properties to assist sales team in achieving a maximum sell through.
- Manage end of month billing and reconciliation.
- Keep on top of industry trends in online advertising and ad operations.
- Be a point of contact for EMEA programmatic trading support.
The ideal Advertising Operations Specialist will be an individual with some experience working in Advertising Operations. They will be looking to gain and develop commercial/technical experience within a news publishing business.
- Basic knowledge and experience of direct and programmatic advertising.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Outstanding attention to detail, time management and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Interested in advertising and the future of news
For more information about the role- please contact or apply below.