Cost Modeller (Remodeling experience)
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited
Sopra Steria Recruitment is working in partnership with a major client in the UK. We are currently recruiting Cost Modeller to be based in Leeds for an initial period of 6 months with possible extension.
Job Title: Cost Modeller
Contract Length: 6 months initially with possible extension
The Maximum Daily Rate: £400 per day
This role is falling Outside IR35.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, must be advanced user.
- Capability to interrogate, manipulate and analyse data.
- Being able to work independently and with capability to pick-up others models in order to remodel, create outputs in required formats for upload/input into other information systems.
- Financial systems experience, particularly Oracle Financials an advantage.
- Experience of public sector outsourced contract arrangements and working with third party processors and shared service processing centres.
- Preferably experience of P2P in major contract management situations.
- Experience of Oracle
- End to end procurement process
- Manipulation and handling of data
Working with spreadsheet and applications:
1) Experience with heavy MS Excel skills in the financial arena
2) Somebody who comes from a cost modelling background
3) Financial background in public sector
Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more.
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website