Back End Developer
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
I am currently working with a Private Equity start-up based in Zug. Focusing on IT and E-commerce, who already have 7 investors on board with a turnover of 40+ Million last year.
This is a rapid growing start-up focused on investing capital.
Are you a Senior Web Developer looking for an opportunity to work with a global and tight-knit team? Do you want your voice to be heard in the overall direction of the development?
- Strong English skills.
- Strong Experience in Back End Development with PHP OR Node.js.
- Experience with MySQL OR MongoDB.
- Knowledge and ability to work through the LAMP/MEAN Stack.
- Experience with JS, JQuery and AJAX.
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3.
- Focus on OOP.
- Some experience working with CRM, CMS or E-commerce platforms.
- To work collaboratively with a team and other departments - designing and developing new products and maintaining existing products.
- Add new features and repair code defects in web applications.
- Make contributions on several layers of the LAMP Stack or the MEAN Stack.
- Working with a CEO who is a business entrepreneur.
- Offers stocks and shares within the business.
- Culturally diverse company.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Email: (see below)
Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Helvetica Partners Sarl