Site Service Support Assistant ( Maintenance )
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Experis IT
Site Service Support Assistant (Maintenance Role) - Up To 14 Hours per Week - 3 Month Contract - Rugeley, Staffordshire.
My client is looking for a hard-working Site Service Support Assistant (Maintenance Role) for an initial 3-month contract based in Rugeley for up to 14 hours per week work. The role is on site, and the client can offer a competitive hourly rate.
- The role has responsibility for a wide range of tasks in support of maintaining the site to the standards expected of a professional engineering business.
- Carry out day to day site services duties
- General maintenance of the building
- Carry out contractor inductions
- Escorting of contractors whilst on site
- Visits to Birmingham delivering and retrieving good
- Retrieving archive boxes from external storage
- Occasional call out in unsociable hours
- Relevant Site Services experience
- Clean UK driving License
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work at height
- IT literate
- Candidates must the right to live and work in the UK. The role is also subject to security clearance.