BMS Controls Engineer - TREND
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Volt
I am working alongside a fantastic forward thinking and innovative controls company based in Kent who are looking for BMS Controls Engineer to join their team.
BMS Control Engineer duties are carried out within a post-order Project Team where a Project Engineer or Project Team Manager will have ultimate responsibility for the delivery of each project.
- Refer any contractual or commercial matters to the Project Engineer or Project Team Manager for their consideration and involvement.
- Assist with the design requirements of each control system project, seek information and implement the control system design as required. To include Control Panel Drawings, Control Valve Selection Schedules, Des of Ops, DDC Strategy and/or Graphics Details.
- Produce as required. RFIs, Tech Subs, Progress Reports, Commissioning Reports.
- Carry out system commissioning to include field wiring checks and motor rotations, control panel adjustments such as fuse/MCB rating checks and overload settings and carry out full control circuit functional tests and controller performance (including confirmation of correct DDC).
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven track record with working in the BMS controls sector.
- Fully Trained and conversant in Trend.
- Relevant experience working as a Field Service & Maintenance Engineer
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills and the ability work with users of all levels
- Flexibility to working hours, on occasion late or weekend work.
- Full UK Driving licence