Tridium Project Design Engineer
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Volt
I am working with a leading independent systems house controls company based near Croydon who are currently recruiting for a Tridium Project Design Engineer to Join their team.
Qualifications should include:
- Extensive Knowledge of Tridium AX3.8 & N4 Platform.
- Experience of integrating high level points in BACNET/MODBUS/MBUS etc.
- Experience of integrating onto IT networks (Dedicated/INS/CNS)
- Assist in operational aspects of the BMS including; Graphics, alarms - levels/types, notifications, investigation,
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- A strong history of working with BMS systems.
- Strong understanding of BMS controls theory
- Strong understanding of HVAC and associate plant
- Excellent knowledge of Tridium products and systems
- CSCS Skill Card or equivalent
In return the company are offering a fantastic salary package:
£50,000 per annum
Company Car or Car Allowance
20 days Holiday
If you feel you have all the necessary skills to fulfil this role then please apply today