Development Manager/Head of Application Development
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Sentinel IT LLP
Development Manager role available for a market-leading news agency in Antwerp. We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced individual who is comfortable managing software/application development teams.
You will guide the front and Back End teams as they upgrade/enhance their core web applications in order to increase user experience and satisfaction.
- An understanding of (continuous) integration and testing.
- Knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Junit or equivalent CI/CD Servers and frameworks.
- A good knowledge of both English and French.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of experienced developers to design, enhance and improve the existing software platforms.
- Help to design and conceptualize the customization whilst liaising with the international teams in India.
- Having the technical expertise to help the more junior developers/personnel.
- Keeping up with the recent trend in the industry in order to ensure that the busy is staying up to date.
- Act as the counter part to the Co-head of development in the London sister offices.
Benefits you will receive:
- Company car.
- Free gym/spa membership.
- Mobile phone or allowance.
- Full travel expenses.