Cloud Solution Architect
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my client leader in the banking industry is looking for a seasoned Solution Architect with Microsoft technology stack.
The role is located in the heart of Amsterdam and you will have the opportunity to work in a vibrant atmosphere with all the latest technologies.
What will you be doing?
- Evaluating technical and functional requirements from clients and developing a sound architectural and integration blueprint in line with their business goals.
- Building a POC of a new solution.
- The role will focus on identifying and enabling the adoption of new technologies and patterns particularly in Public Cloud, API and micro-service technologies.
- 5+ years' experience in IT (Microsoft technology) and at least 1 year with Azure
- Excellent Scripting skills (Python, Powershell, JSON, YAML)
- Solid understanding of networking and network security
- DUTCH minimum full Professional mandatory
- Minimum of 1 Azure certification (70-534: Architect Microsoft Azure Solutions or 70-535: Architect Microsoft Azure Solutions)
- Preferably at least one other certification (70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions or 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions)
For this position our client cannot provide a Visa, please only apply if you are an EU citizen or if you hold a work permit valid for Netherlands.
If your profile match this description, send us your CV now as the interviews will take place in the following days!
To ensure that you always have access to and don't miss potential future career opportunities we may have, we will continue to contact you by email, phone, or other electronic means about roles we believe will be of interest to you. If you prefer us not to, please email us at to let us know.