Security Project Manager (Vulnerability/IAM) - Banking Client - 6 mont
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by infom consulting GmbH
We currently have a vacancy for one Security Project Manager (Vulnerability/IAM) to offer his/her services within a large Financial organisation (Banking client) in Luxembourg to start ASAP a 6 months (initial) contract in an EN- and French speaking environment. Extensions are possible.
You will have to justify 10 years' experience in the security sector, including 3 years' experience as IT security project manager.
Languages: French and English are required for this position.
Tasks & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for carrying out cyber security projects in the production safety team to secure the customer's production.
The projects range from the installation and maintenance of Vulnerability scanning platforms to the supervision of the deployment of a privileged Access Management infrastructure or to manage the team.
Among the non-exhaustive stains components this activity:
- The escalation of various security KPI's about Servers and workstations to the group in Central
- The management of user requests from a network opening point of view and integration of new assets
- Provide security support to the cyber team Defense in other projects of magnitude of the Bank
- Resume and improve the existing architecture
Skills & Experience
- Education: University degree
Professional experience: Minimum 10 years with 3 years in a similar position
- Organisation, rigor autonomy
- Good technical knowledge of security solutions
- Project management: compliance with milestones, risk management, reporting
- Synthesis capacity and reporting quality
- Excellent relationship, team work
- Ability to challenge, involvement, commitment and responsiveness
- Knowledge/certifications ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27005/CISSP standards
Award & Others
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- Place of Work: 100% on-site
- Starting date: as soon as possible,
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.