Network Security Engineer
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Coba IT Consultants Ltd
Are you an ambitious, talented network security engineer looking for a varied role within a progressive, fast-growing, tech-savvy company?
Our client is an exciting energy company with 60 locations throughout the EU and over 1,500 users. They specialise in trading and storing of oil. They are looking for someone to join their small, focussed network security team.
The required skills:
* Strong experience in Cisco switching and routing ideally with a CCNA or CCNP qualification.
* Expert knowledge of Cisco IOS, DNS, DHCP, Proxy, anti-spam
* Experience of both BAU support and project work.
* Knowledge of Firewalls
* Fluency in English and German
* 5 years+ networking experience
*Able to maintain a professional demeanour whilst solving problems
The client's environment:
* Cisco Switches: 2960, 3550, 3560, 3850, Nexus, Meraki
* Firewalls: CheckPoint R80.10, ASA 5516
* MDM: Cisco ISE, MobileIron
* Load Balancing: Netscaler
* MPLS enhancements
* General security enhancements
* Vulnerability scanning
* Patch Management
* User authentication
* Enabling user awareness on the CheckPoint Firewalls.