e-Learning Instructional Designer
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Project People
E-learning Instructional Designer - 6 month contract - Mobile Telecoms - Dublin.
The role will consist of project and ad hoc work and is very deadline focused, you will be tasked with condensing content and converting in into online training modules that will then be delivered by the Cornerstone E-learning platform.
- The ideal candidate will have used Cornerstone or Compass or E-learning platform before.
- Qualifications in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, or related fields with several years of experience.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Articulate 360 eLearning tools - essential
- Experience in online course development within a rapid development environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal. In particular the ability to take complex concepts and break it down to teachable segments for online learning.
- Excellent organization skills - this role will be managing multiple modules at one time and will need to organize themselves as well as the teams they are working with.
- Multimedia, Photoshop and Video recording experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience in eLearning Specialist Role, or similar
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.