Electrical Calibration and Maintenance Operator
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Modis
An Electrical Calibration and Maintenance Operator is required for an initial six month contract assignment in Bolton with a multi-national defence company.
Initial calibration, routine calibration and maintenance of test and measurement equipment.
* Ensure that both factory and proprietary test and measuring equipment is maintained in line with current procedures.
* Carry out calibration and repair tasks in accordance with departmental processes and procedures.
* Maintain calibration test records and update databases.
* Check and complete all paperwork associated with C&M tasks in line with the Department procedures.
* Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and quality standards.
* Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the Department.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
The successful candidate should be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus. They should also have proven planning and organising skills and be flexible and adaptable.
* Essential formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
* Relevant experience in a calibration & maintenance environment.
* Manual handling training.
* ESD training.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information