Senior Engineer - Data Quality & Governance
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by aap3
The successful candidate will have experience in Data Quality Management/Governance and ideally 5 years engineering experience preferably in a shipbuilding or engineering environment.
You will have:
. Experience in implementing Data Quality and Governance
* Experience in Data Management
* Experience in using Data Management/Governance toolsets.
* Experience in complex Engineering Projects.
* Experience in using SQL
* Experience in report development using COGNOS
* Sound IT skills particularly MS Project; MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Visio
Top Major Tasks and Activities:
- Assist in delivery of the data quality and govenrnance framework to the Type 26 Programme
- Assist in the coordination of resources supporting and implementing data quality management and governance intiatives including data owners and stewards
- Assist in the development of measures for assessing the benefit to the business of data quality and governance, periodically measuring the effectiveness and feeding it back to senior management
- T26 Programme data quality issue awareness through development of reporting suite
To learn more, please send up to date CV for discussion
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.