Operational Trainer (Law enforcement)
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Networkers
Law enforcement client has a requirement for a contractor to act as Operational Trainer in London or Warrington for 9 months initial contract
The Programme will:
- Deliver briefings to the business, including line management and explain the learning Pathway.
- Manage the overall programme delivery including all resources are in place.
- Manage day to day issues with the cohort.
- Maintain and develop communications with trainees, line managers and OSCAs to ensure the information is disseminated in a timely manner and feedback is gathered eg forums, focus groups.
- Liaise closely with the project team to understand developments messages remain consistent and up to date and provide information of issues so further progress is made.
Plan, design and develop new training products in line with the New Model for Learning.
Provide specialist advice and knowledge to the programme and current training team to refresh the current material.
Deliver training and development of products using appropriate methodology and materials and in the most cost effective and appropriate manner.
Accredited QCF Level 4 in Learning and Development or equivalent with:
1) In depth knowledge of delivering investigation techniques at Professionalising Investigations Programme (PIP) 2 or higher.
2) In depth knowledge of delivering intelligence techniques to the standards of Intelligence Professionalisation Programme (IPP) and associated products
3) Cyber/Digital Trainers with a law enforcement background.
Day rates are negotiable (competitive bids)
SC enhanced security clearance is required (so must be happy to be vetted, this also means the role would not be an immediate start)
I look forward to hearing from you.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.