IT Systems Engineer
Posted on Apr 5, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IT Systems Engineer - Ireland
IT Systems Engineer - We are looking for an experienced IT Systems Engineer to join a dynamic and busy international team. The engineer is required to support a multi-year software life cycle management initiative involving the refresh of GMP applications.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Installation and configuration of operating systems and other software applications
- Testing and verification of installed software to ensure absence of run time errors or software "bugs".
- Provision of technical support and direction to Validation Engineers and IT support staff as part of project execution and transfer to production.
- Provision of support for root cause problem solving and the implementation of CAPA's.
- Design and build of secure, robust, highly available fit-for-purpose and future proofed application environments.
- Design and implement data life cycle management systems that meet or exceed regulatory expectation in respect of data integrity: data backup regimes and system recovery testing.
- Creation of technical documents required to complete SDLC document set and knowledge articles required by Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams.
- 3 to 5 years' experience delivering IT services preferably within the Pharmaceutical and/or Medical device industry
- System Admin Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012/2016
- Expertise some of the following technologies; SCADA, Historian, XML/XSL, SQL DBA and the development of SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Reporting.
- Good analytical skills and a proven ability to problem solve and identify CAPAs for deviations relating to bugs, failures and non-conformances.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment.