Embedded System QA Manager
Posted on Apr 4, 2019 by Cititec Associates Limited
Embedded systems tester Manager - Amsterdam - Up to €80,000
A leading electronic vehicle charging port manufacturers based in central Amsterdam is currently on the hunt for a Quality Assurance Manager - Embedded Systems. They have a believer in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. Which is the reason they made their goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world.
They are looking for a QA Manager - Embedded system, where you'll be leading and managing a team of QA and testing engineers that is responsible for assuring the quality of the new firmware and hardware/electronics developments within multiple projects.
- Responsible for ensuring products are being designed and developed to high quality standards expected in the EV charging and automotive market
- Lead and manage a team of QA and Testing engineers focusing on functional design validation of our product hard- and firmware under development
- Support full product design validation (performance, environmental, endurance, EMC) with external partners
- Support supply chain and operations in organising product quality control in production
- Formalise and improve design quality assurance, testing and product/firmware release processes
- Interface with hardware, firmware and support engineering teams to enhance test & validation activities
- More than 8+ year experience with design validation and testing in Embedded system development projects.
- Proven experience in both functional testing (of firmware/Embedded software), as well as overall product validation
- Experience with automotive QA processes and standards
- Experience with automated functional testing
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills on a technical level
- Ability to lead a team of QA and test engineers
- Ability to set up full product validation plans for new Embedded products, to be executed at external partners
- Experience handling complex Embedded system development projects from a QA responsibility
- Proven experience with (test and integration side of) V-model
- Familiar and comfortable with working with IEC, UL, and other institutional standards
- Experience with agile/scrum practices
If you are interested or want to learn more please do not hesitate to get in touch.