Contract Python Developer
Posted on Apr 4, 2019 by ECS
We currently have a contract position for a Python Developer based in our London office.
The position will be to work with our existing team to support the ongoing AWS implementation work that we are undertaking.
You will be:
- Developing new features for products specifically within AWS, so exposure to services such as Lambda and DynamoDB would be useful.
- Working within a DevOps/CI/CD environment to ensure the seamless transition of services to new environments
- Be a part of the inception of projects defining the tooling, monitoring and logging systems
- Extensive Python experience
- Ideally exposure to AWS products such as: DynamoDB, Athena, S3, Kinesis, Lambda, API Gateway or Amazon Connect
- Deep understanding of TDD/BDD environments and automation testing particularly around continuous deployment
- ElasticSearch Logstash Kibana and some Splunk
- IAM, AWS Config Rules
- Strong DevOps understanding, Infrastructure As Code using technology such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible, as well as knowledge of Jenkins, Docker etc.
This is an immediate start position so please get in touch immediately to be considered.