Posted on Apr 2, 2019 by Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter!
The Recruiter will support Hiring Managers and HR Managers in filling open positions with qualified, diverse, high potential talent. Interview and evaluate top prospects who apply via corporate career site and source candidates utilizing external resources. Present slate of top talent to hiring managers for consideration. Manage candidates throughout recruiting process to offer and post-hire stage. This position will require the incumbent to create an engaging recruiting experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with hiring managers and HR Managers to develop a strong understanding of position, performance expectations and talent profile
- Conduct in-depth phone screens
- Manage the candidate experience throughout the selection process selling Konica Minolta value proposition
- Build and maintain relationships with potential candidates and provide support throughout the recruitment process
- Ensure candidates have accurately and fully completed profiles and applications within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Effectively coach hiring managers in recruitment and selection processes, while ensuring compliance with employment laws
- Influence hiring managers with selection of most qualified candidates based on demonstrated abilities, performance requirements, and in-depth interview results
- Ensure timely communication and feedback with candidates and Hiring Managers
- Accurately maintain ATS by recording consideration decisions and recruitment data to meet compliance requirements and support staffing metrics
- Partner with hiring managers, HR Managers, and Compensation to determine attractive and competitive job offers
- Create offer and obtain required approvals
- Initiate and track the status of background checks and drug screens and communicate progress/issues with HR Manager
- Gather appropriate verification and non-compete documents as appropriate for each candidate
- Collect all new hire paperwork and ensure candidate completes all required employment documents (i.e. eI-9s) within required deadlines
- Aggressively work to meet/exceed placement goals
- Other duties as assigned
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Must have successful track record and desire to work in high volume, fast paced recruiting environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with Recruiting Team Members, Hiring and HR Managers, as well as independently
- ATS experience and attention to detail
- Must be structured and organized, an effective listener, with strong verbal and written communications skills
- MS Excel, Word, Office
- Strong knowledge of EEO, Employment Laws, and OFCCP Regulations
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years recruiting and behavioral interviewing experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.