Posted on Apr 2, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Pharmacy Resident - Pharmacy Department - Full-Time - Rotating
St. Vincent Evansville - Evansville,IN
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Mary's Health System-IN, you will have the opportunity to assure appropriate selection, dosing, administration and monitoring of medication orders under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
- Reviews, verifies and enters physician orders into the patient medication profile.
- Manages medication therapy protocols as a part of physician-pharmacist-nurse team.
- Compounds and dispenses medications accurately for delivery to patient care areas.
- Provides medication information and education to medical staff and patients.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Pharmacist credentialed from the Indiana Board Of Pharmacy obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Enrolled or graduate of an accredited Pharmacy degree program
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Anne Arundel Medical Center