Posted on May 3, 2023 by scrumconnect ltd
Performance Analyst - Permanent opportunity
Posted on May 3, 2023 by scrumconnect ltd
Our industry-leading UK-based consultants are specifically selected for each project.
Team members have
10+ years of experience.
Experience delivering at pace.
Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams.
A learning and mentoring mindset.
and more. We delivered over 64 services in the last 24 months positively impacting 50+ million citizens and saving the tax payer over 25+ millions of pounds.
We are a community of talented and experienced consultants. We work across our teams to share knowledge and solve problems.
We come together to learn from each other so we can better serve our clients.
This is a remote position.
Scope projects, develop roadmaps, high-level themes, epics, and user stories, and provide recommendations to meet user needs and strategic objectives.
Support client to map and manage data across services.
Create reporting dashboards to help measure the success of delivery against designated mission outcomes.
Will de liver in an open, collaborate, agile way according to the principles outlined in the Government Service Design Manual.
Deliver analysis services, new analytical data platforms, data pipelines and visualisation, and the changes in stakeholder behaviour, and identify outcomes that should result from this.
Use a variety of appropriate approaches to verify and validate data and analysis.
Develop performance measurement frameworks across multiple projects ensuring these are aligned to our business needs, policy, and strategy.
Present analysis and visualisations clearly to communicate complex messages and communicate negative and positive information to client and stakeholders.
Skills needed for this role level
- Analysis and insight. You can understand and help teams to apply a range of techniques to analyse data and provide insight. You can be proactive and present compelling findings that inform wider decisions. You can apply innovative approaches to resolve problems. (Skill level: practitioner)
- Communicating analysis and insight. You can turn complex data into compelling, clear and actionable stories. You can share data communication skills with the team and across government. You can present analysis and visualisations in clear ways to communicate complex messages. You can communicate negative and positive information to stakeholders. You can give tactical and strategic recommendations. (Skill level: practitioner)
- Performance measurement. You can lead the development of performance measurement frameworks including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). You can demonstrate a deep understanding of business goals and can turn these into tangible performance measures. (Skill level: practitioner)
- Technical understanding (performance analyst). You can show a deep understanding of the technical concepts required for the role and understand how they fit into the wider technical landscape. You can understand the limitations of digital technology. (Skill level: practitioner)
- Understanding analysis across the product life cycle. You can apply experience in multiple parts of the product life cycle. You can recognise when to move forward and when to stop. You can recognise the appropriate deliverables and engage the right people to meet them. You can work with other Agile delivery disciplines throughout the product life cycle. You can plan and proactively engage with stakeholders at the appropriate stage of the project. You can identify which tools and techniques should be used at each stage. (Skill level: practitioner)
- User-centred analysis. You can understand the difference between user needs and desires of the user. You can demonstrate experience in meeting user needs across a variety of channels. You can integrate digital analytics with qualitative data, such as user surveys and user research, to develop hypotheses for testing. You can offer recommendations on the best tools and methods to use. (Skill level: practitioner)
- Verification and validation of data and analysis. You can set up a system to get data ready for use and specify how data should be cleansed and prepared. You can bring data together from different sources and communicate the limitations of data. You can peer-review colleagues' outputs to ensure quality. (Skill level: practitioner)
- Working within constraints (performance analyst). You can work with and challenge senior stakeholders. You can prioritise and mitigate constraints and can turn them into an advantage. You can adapt the approach according to constraints. You can demonstrate a good knowledge of security and data privacy.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Performance Analyst - Permanent opportunity in London, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test