Posted on Mar 26, 2019 by Sunrise Senior Living
- Sunrise Team Member
- Greeting and seating residents and guests in a professional, courteous manner
- Handling all foods in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food service
- Performs and assists with pouring/providing beverages and other service and bussing functions as necessary
- Monitors seating flow, dining room services and food availability on an ongoing basis to ensure prompt and courteous dining service
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High School diploma preferred/GED accepted
- One (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and/or full service senior living preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- You must have excellent organizational and time management skills and demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.