RN Registered Nurse - Clinic
Posted on Mar 26, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
RN Registered Nurse - Family Practice Clinic
Wamego Health Center - Wamego, KS
Why Join Ascension?
Wamego Health Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital with a predominant outpatient clientele. Wamego is nestled in the beautiful Kansas flint hills between Manhattan and Topeka. We are a growing community and take great pride in providing quality care to our patients.
With completion of a recent expansion project the lab is now looking for a new associate to join our lab family. So, if you Love providing quality service to patients that will appreciate and love you back this is the place for you.
What Ascension Via Christi has to offer:
- Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
- Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talents while offering the support of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Professional Development: By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community. Through this development, our associates find new opportunities for career advancement.
- Compensation/Benefits: Ascension Via Christi offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Leading with Mission: Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide everything we do at Ascension. They are foundational to our work to transform healthcare and express our priorities when providing care and services, particularly to those most in need
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Via Christi, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Kansas Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing, obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date, required.
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)