Project Manager Facilities Sr
Posted on Mar 25, 2019 by UCHealth
Account: University of Colorado Health
Facility: University of Colo Hospital, Denver CO
Department: Facilities Design and Constru ()
* Full-time - 80 hrs/pp, 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
* 1st Shift - Days
Senior Project Manager Facilities provides advanced project management for construction projects.
* High School diploma or GED. Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Construction Management, Architecture, Project Management, Engineering, or Facilities Management.
* 7 years of progressively responsible experience in design and construction and management of construction projects.
* 15+ years of experience working in healthcare facilities management, or healthcare planning design and construction, preferred.
* AutoCAD preferred
* Supervises design and construction of building projects. Tracks project schedules and budgets, including cash flow analysis, approval of project expenses and pay applications.
* Manages contracts with architectural and engineering teams, contractors, consultants and vendors.
* Maintains policies regarding sole source and competitive bidding.
* Analyzes and processes project invoices and related scope modifications and change orders.
* Participates in long-range planning activities, project development, and review and approval of construction documents for assigned projects.
* Directs the design and construction process, including user group interviews, construction and design personnel interface and meetings.
* Ensures compliance with regulatory and applicable building codes.
* Inspects work to maintain quality controls.
* Acts as liaison to users.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.