Registered Nurse (RN) Resource / Float Pool (Nights)
Posted on Mar 25, 2019 by TriStar Skyline Medical Center
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values. (HCAHPS)
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service (HCAHPS)
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Current Registered Nurse license in Tennessee or appropriate compact state
- Appropriate communication skills
- Education - ASN, BSN preferred
- Med/Surg experience preferred
- Critical Care/Intensive Care experience required
- ACLS, BLS required