Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on Mar 25, 2019 by Senior Helpers - Wilmington, NC
* Paid Time Off
* Competitive pay
* Personally rewarding work environment
* Flexible Schedules: we offer days, evenings, nights, and weekends
* 1 on 1 Care: each of our caregivers works with only one client at a time
* Training: when you become a Senior Helper, you will have access to the Senior Helpers University where you can take courses to learn how to be a better caregiver and potentially increase your salary based on your certification level
Senior Helpers is actively HIRING CNA's to handle immediate 1 one 1 senior care on-going schedules in the New Hanover, Brunswick and Pender County areas. We have both part-time and full-time opportunities for you.
Caregiving with Senior Helpers is one of the most rewarding careers and it allows you the flexibility you need in the busy times we live in.
We provide non-skilled companion and personal care services for our seniors allowing them to stay in their homes and meet and succeed the challenges of aging with dignity and care.
* Currently on the North Carolina Registry as a C.N.A.
* CPR/First Aid Certification
* Clean Criminal Background Check
* Pass a Drug Screening at our discretion
* PPD Test (annually)
* Possess a valid NC driver's license and valid auto insurance
* Your own reliable vehicle
* Excellent interpersonal skills
BrightStar Care - Bedford, NH