RN Home Health and Hospice
Posted on Mar 25, 2019 by Catholic Health Initiatives
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: ND > BISMARCK > CHI HEALTH AT HOME BISMARCK
REGISTERED NURSE - Home Health & Hospice...Sign on Bonus ! Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join CHI Home Health and Hospice. Experience the opportunity to provide compassionate, personalized care in the home. Our skilled staff improve lives by providing care for our patients wherever they call home.
You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in North Dakota
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Home Health or Hospice Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Valid and current Driver's License is required
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI Health at Home