Life Science - Enterprise Sales Executive
Posted on Mar 25, 2019 by Axoim Law
Axiom, a pioneer in the legal industry and a leading, global provider of technology-enabled legal solutions, is seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our Chicago office.
Axiom, a recognized leader in the business of law, is a new category of professional services firm and the world's largest provider of tech-enabled legal, contracts, and compliance solutions for large enterprises. Axiom is pioneering change, innovation, and value in one of the world's largest economies that has not yet fully yielded to innovation and modernization. The Financial Times ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is "rewriting the law firm business model." We're comprised of over 2,000 passionate Axiomites who serve over half the Fortune 100 across 17 offices globally (…and growing!).
What's the role?
The Enterprise Sales Executive role is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial, innovative, and highly consultative individual who's eager to help evolve the landscape of an entire industry. This is a significant business owner role within a high-performing, high-growth practice. You will be afforded a high degree of accountability and ownership over a portfolio of F500 and industry leading clients focusing on account growth (including cross selling), as well as new business generation.
Specifically, this role will:
- Lead sales and client development efforts with current and prospective clients to achieve annual double digit revenue growth.
- Identifying new areas of opportunity with new and existing clients.
- Personally define the client experience by building durable relationships, inspiring trust, and thought-leading with innovative solutions.
- Operate within a collaborative, fast-paced environment with highly motivated teammates and interact with many other parts of the business.
First and foremost, successful candidates must be fits for our unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, taking initiative, teamwork, thought leadership, credibility, and operating with/through a lean team (for people leaders: must be comfortable being a "player" and a "coach," often in equal parts).
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, and capabilities for this particular role:
- 6+ years of client facing experience in a professional services environment. This includes a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets in a b2b space, preferably selling to Fortune 500 clients.
- Knowledge of consultative solution selling.
- Keen ability to build laterally and nurture client relationships.
- Superb time management, judgment, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
- Expert high-impact communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint).
- Organizational fit for the Axiom culture, that is, exhibits the core values of Irresistible, Fresh, Committed, and Thoughtful.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at and include "Applicant Accommodation" in the subject line.