Posted on Mar 24, 2019 by Lundstedt Grout Inc - Sir Grout Chicago
Though we will provide training for your day to day responsibilities, we are looking for the ideal candidate to
step into the role with a polished, professional demeanor and attention to detail. Your experience with
grout, caulking, and tile setting will be important to your professional growth and development in this
· Company vehicle
· Opportunities for Advancement
As a Sir Grout Technician, you will have the following skills:
· Punctuality is a core value of our company.
· Maintain a professional and courteous demeanor
· Performing all quoted tasks for the customer above and beyond their satisfaction
· Answering any questions for the customer calmly and politely (the customer is always right)
· Doing a final walk through with the customer and receive full payment for the completed work.
· Once the customer is satisfied, ask them for the names of friends, neighbors, relatives who may
benefit from our services.
· Call the project manager with a job update before leaving the job site.
· This position will start as a trainee and will be ramped up to a full-time position with the
company as your skills and knowledge are fine tuned.
· Friendly disposition and ability to speak well with customers.
· Aptitude for home-improvement (framing, flooring, drywall, tiling, etc.) is preferable but not
· Knowledge of tile or stone surfaces and installation/maintenance is preferable but not required.
· Self-Motivated and eager to grow
· Possess an optimistic, can't-lose attitude combined with a healthy dose of reality
· A valid driver license and ability to pass a background check and a drug test.
Compensation: Hourly wage during training. After training is completed, technician will be paid a
percentage of each job.