Registered Nurse - Oncology
Posted on Mar 23, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse (RN) - Oncology
Full-Time, Day Shifts
Mercy Med Center - Oshkosh,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin serves millions of people across the state with 24 hospitals and hundreds of sites of care. Approximately 23,500 associates, including nearly 1,000 medical group clinicians work collaboratively to deliver compassionate, personalized care every day. Ascension Wisconsin includes hospitals, clinics and doctors' offices from Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary's, Ministry Health Care, and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. As part of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, in fiscal year 2015, Ascension Wisconsin provided $300 million in community benefit including care of persons living in poverty. We provide compassionate, personalized care for all, including those who are struggling. And we're improving collaboration across healthcare in Wisconsin. We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Health Care, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certification specializing in Chemotherapy.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Supplemental Health Care
CarolinaEast Health System
Supplemental Health Care