Posted on Mar 23, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Awesome opportunity for a SDET/Quality Engineer with automation experience to join a dynamic technology company.
The primary function of the role is going to be more of a consultant to the Developers and less of doing the actual testing. Instead the position will be teaching how to test and building tools to help in testing. If there is any time remaining, the role will be implementing test cases that haven't been built so far.
Duties include keeping our team up to date with testing approaches and tools, creating testing frameworks, reviewing product changes and ensuring appropriate test cases are included, and assisting with creation of test cases.
This is a direct hire position in the Marietta/Battery Park area. Every 6 weeks you will spend a week in Charleston, South Carolina with the rest of the development team. We will cover your travel expenses (flights, hotel, and food) for that week. We have a quarterly bonus program, 401k, flexible schedule including telecommuting 1 day a week after 60 days, partial relocation assistance, and will be offering stock options.
- QA Automation experience
- Experience building automation frameworks
- Experience with root cause analysis
- Experience designing test scenarios for complex processes
- CI/CD or Jenkins
- Consultative personality
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced technology company
- Ability to mentor and train Developers
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Training & mentoring experience
- Google Cloud