SAP Infrastructure Architect Lead
Posted on Mar 23, 2019 by Request Technology
*Permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Lead SAP Infrastructure Architect. This individual needs to have experience with SAP, Database and Middleware technology. This person will evaluate, design, deploy, and support SAP solutions, databases, analytics and related tools. This individual will represent as technology subject matter expert for SAP and HANA solutions.
- Contribute to Team success
- Development of a Center of Excellence in SAP, Database & Application Infrastructure Technologies leveraging both direct and in-direct resources that will be leveraged by Company for rapid acquisition integration
- Promote and support individual team member development through participating in coaching, counseling and mentoring activities.
- Acknowledge and resolve user and system-generated production issues (Incidents) for assigned applications within established SLOs
- Ensure utilization of resources, effective time management practices and appropriate escalations.
- Implement appropriate level of monitoring and automation for proactive support. Play second and third level of support role for related incidents
- Conduct capacity and operational planning of related software, Middleware and databases.
- Be available for off hours support as required
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or the equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of related work experience including solid exposure to enterprise architecture. SAP Basis experience is required.
- Expert level knowledge of SAP technologies and related tools and systems development methods
- Broad experience supporting software applications and infrastructure, with heavy emphasis on:
- SAP software modules and deep understanding of Basis technologies
- Process integration (PI), Java administration, SSO, Software Upgrade Manager (SUM), Solution Manager, Fiori and BOBJ BI Platform.
- Database and Middleware infrastructure experience including HANA implementation
- Workload automation, quality assurance and operational sustainability
- Complying with Company security, promoting standards and leveraging appropriate methods
- Key business applications include SAP ECC, BW On HANA, BOBJ, PI, JDA supply Chain modules and growing number of purpose specific software hosted on various databases.
- Familiarity with integration and ETL technologies for designing and supporting interface architecture.
- Thorough knowledge of SAP software, HANA database as well as working experience of Oracle and SQL Server as well as related tools and technologies
- Strong familiarity of Hardware options and OS environment - Unix, Linux, VMware and Windows
- Common Scripting languages in Windows, Unix and Linux environment