DevOps Engineer - Ansible Tower
Posted on Mar 22, 2019 by Jefferson Frank International
6-12 Month Contract
Looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, with proven skills and experience working with Ansible and Ansible Tower. Being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn and introduce new technologies as the need arises.
- Working knowledge of cloud architectures, eg OpenStack, AWS, GCP, Azure
- Hands-on Linux experience, preferably with RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Scripting skills, eg Bash, Python and Ruby.
- Experience of Gitlab integrations and Jenkins build and deployment pipelines.
- Specifying the infrastructure requirements for a Red Hat Ansible Tower installation.
- Employing best practices for secrets management in Ansible Tower.
- Deploying Red Hat Ansible Tower in customer environments.
- Experience migrating from Ansible to Ansible Tower is desirable.
- Ansible Tower 3.X deployment and integration experience.
To apply for this role & for any enquiries please contact Ryan Page and email your CV to (see below) or call me.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience.