Posted on Mar 22, 2019 by Experis IT
Role: Mechanical Fitter
Location: Nailsea, Bristol
Manufacturing - Mechanical Production
Mechanical Team leader
To Build and assemble Electrical/Hydraulic control units. Carry out Automated flush and Pressure testing. Ability to work to engineering diagrams, drawings, and routings. Build assemblies to meet required quality standards, prescribed costs and agreed lead times.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Mechanically assemble hydraulic system
- Flush units to ensure they are hydraulically clean.
- Fit and torque bolts in sequence ensuring build standards are met.
- Carries out simple Looming of Electrical Harnesses on the unit.
- Feed back quality issues using company procedures.
- Maintain Health and safety standards within workshop.
- Any other tasks as specified by Team Leader
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES - (Direct and Indirect Responsibilities):
KEY Job Specific Skills:
- Ability to carry out Mechanical Assembly
- Read Mechanical schematics.
- Good knowledge and use of Handtools.
- Simple Pipe fit.
- Carry out testing and calibration on modules to predetermined test process under the guidance from test engineers
- Sound Product Knowledge of build process
- Working effectively with others towards common goals
- Clear concise and unambiguous in exchange of information at working level
- Promote company values through leading behaviours
- Educated to NVQ level 2/3 in Mechanical assy
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Mechanical production.
- Results oriented with proven track record.
- Willing to learn.