Tool Crib Supply Clerk
Posted on Mar 22, 2019 by Servicon Systems Inc
Category Facilities Maintenance
Shift Days Monday - Friday
Shift Hours (Start) 1:30 PM
Shift Hours (End) 10:00 PM
Work Shift Schedule 5/40
Overtime Eligible Yes
Relocation Eligibility No
Travel Required Seldom
Background Requirements Criminal, DMV
Citizenship Must be U.S. Citizen
Clearance (Live Scan) No
Security Clearance Status None
Security Clearance Type Not Required
Rate of Pay USD $16.00/Hr.
Who We Are
Changing the face of the cleaning industry - It's not just a phrase and we live it every day. Servicon Systems is a leader in the cleaning industry. We provide progressive cleaning services and solutions that create measurable value to complex, high-end and critical business environments, delivered by expert managers and an engaged workforce. We take great pride in our partnerships within industries such as Aerospace, Healthcare, and Refineries. Maintaining and growing our client basis is essential and we're committed to identifying talent that shares our commitment to relationships and partnerships. Could that be you?
How We Help Our Customers
Operation of maintenance tool cribs, including receiving, stocking, and front counter service for the control of parts and equipment. Includes inventory control, utilizing client supplied management software and inventory cycle counts.
Performs a variety of shipping and receiving tasks. Verifies materials received are as ordered and routes incoming items to appropriate departments/locations. Prepares items for shipment ensuring cost effective courier services. Can lead the work of shipping and receiving personnel performing related work.
- Fulfills walk-up and/or internet orders for supplies and equipment needed by internal maintenance technicians for building repairs.
- Tracks stock input and output via the client's inventory tracking system.
- Prepares bills of lading; checks items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct.
- Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment; may process return shipments from customers.
- Sorts, counts, packages, labels, insures, unpacks, and/or logs inventory which is shipped or received.
- Inspects shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel.
- Delivers items to requisitioning departments and obtains authorized signatures for accepted items.
- Traces lost shipments and/or customer claims of lost shipments; initiates proof of delivery documents .
- May maintain department database, prepare routine reports, and file shipping/receiving records.
- May operate dolly, pallet jack, and/or forklift in loading and unloading supplies and equipment; may operate shrinkwrap machine; may operate company vehicle to deliver shipments; may assist in routine maintenance of equipment and shipping area; may lock warehouse and set alarms.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
What It Takes to be Successful
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds.
- Standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Experience utilizing Maximo or similar inventory management systems (preferred)
- Forklft operating experience (preferred)