Licensed Specialist in School Psychology - School LSSP
Posted on Mar 22, 2019 by Supplemental Health Care
Location: Fort Bend
Start ASAP-End of the school year, with a possibility for Extended School Year, and placement for next year.
The Licensed Specialist in School Psychology must have at least 1 year of recent school-based experience.
General Duties for this position as a School Psychologist:
- Provide psychological services to school aged children ages 5-17 to facilitate learning and development.
- The School Psychologist is responsible for evaluating, consulting and serving as a resource to students, teachers, staff and parents.
- Evaluates students and serves as a resource to special populations that have not had success in traditional educational environments.
- Administers a comprehensive assessment to determine the existence of a disability and identifies the student's functional strengths and weaknesses.
- The School Psychologist may be asked to cover additional schools nearby as discussed on clinical interview.
Supplemental Health Care Offers:
-Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, including 401K options
-Competitive pay based on experience with options for PTO or Year-Round pay
-Share the Care Referral Program!
For more information please call Veronica Salazar at , or email at