Java UI Software Engineer
Posted on Mar 22, 2019 by Request Technology - Anthony Honquest
Prestigious Financial Organization is seeking a candidate to develop and support User Interfaces for Floor Trading, Order Management and Systems Management/Control.
- Participate in full project life cycle development.
- Code, test, debug, and document technical assignments.
- Translate business requirements into technical details.
- Use business and application development knowledge to propose high-level technical and procedural solutions.
- Deliver high-quality solutions and designs.
- Analyze and recommend technologies and tools to improve efficiency and quality of the development process.
- React experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a dynamic environment, quickly pick up new skills and adapt to changing business needs.
- Experience in full project life cycle development and the use of JIRA and other collaboration tools.
- Understanding of REST, Spring and Spring Boot.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing on a business and technical level.
- Demonstrated ability to be responsive, flexible, positive and committed to delivering quality applications.
- Knowledge of applications in the trading or financial exchange systems is a plus.
- A college degree or equivalent experience is required.