Sales Customer Service Representative (Grove City,OH)
Posted on Mar 22, 2019 by HKT Teleservices
Grove City, OH
Job Id: 172
# of Openings: 20
HKT Teleservices is looking for qualified sales advocates with great interpersonal skills for an inbound sales position.
Successful candidates will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals while providing exceptional customer service to our valued customers.
Our schedules are based on clients' needs. All applicants must be available to work a full-time scheduled shift which would fall between the hours of 8:00 am to 8:00pm Monday -Friday and 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturdays.
- Excellent listening skills, very proficient in reading and verbal communication.
- Stay current on products and services options, terms and conditions and value propositions
- Communicate and work directly with existing and new customers in an effort to sell products and services to customers.
- Maximize sales and upsales opportunities on every call through effective questions and conversation.
- Represent the business directly to the customer and must have a complete understanding of the products or services being offered and the ability to showcase their features and benefits
- Meet Quality assurance guidelines on every call
- Research information and verify the accuracy and validity of consumer requests.
- Work in a fast paced, high volume, and changing environment and skilled at multitasking.
- Responsible for logging customer information and enter it into the company database for customer profiling and sales tracking.
- Participate in meetings and ongoing training sessions
- Must be able to gather information to determine a customer's needs, apply strong problem-solving skills and resolve the inquiry/request within program guidelines.
- Proactively and independently work to meet daily, weekly, and monthly targets and goals and other key performance metrics.
- Experience in a customer service or call center setting preferred.
- Technical aptitude
- At least 1 year of customer service experience preferred and at least 1 year of sales and upsales experience required.
- Must be at least qualified as recommended from the sales aptitude test.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)